Health & Safety Protocols
COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION PROTOCOLS
- EQUIPMENT and TRAINING AREA – All equipment, including the training area, will be sanitized after every use. Newly sanitized sets of basketballs will be used every training session. Each player has the option to bring his own basketball.
- SANITATION – All players, coaches, and parents/guardian will be asked to sanitize hands before and after each training session. Temperature screening will also be implemented before training session.
- MASKS – All players, coaches/staff and parents/guardian will be required to wear masks AT ALL TIMES, especially those who are close to the training area. Players will be required to workout with the masks on.
- COACHES/STAFF – In addition to our increased cleaning responsibilities, all COACH E coaches and staff will maintain social distancing requirements, while still providing instructions and feedback to the player(s).
Coaches/Staff are all fully vaccinated and will undergo COVID-19 testing before the start of the first sessions and every after two (2) weeks.
- SMALL GROUP SESSIONS- Training will be limited to a small group every session. There will never be in a group larger than five (5) players on the court. Groups will be separated even further on the court to limit contact with other players.
We encourage everyone to strictly follow all protocols on and off the court. Click here to learn more.